Get in touch
Call us now on
+44 (0)1902 366 440
Email your enquiry to email@example.com
A full list of contacts can be found on the contact page
W.H.Tildesley was one of the first companies in the forging sector to achieve accreditation to ISO 14001
This reflects not only the demands placed on the company by an increasingly environmentally conscious marketplace but also the real sense of environmental responsibility.
The scheme requires companies to set up an effective Environmental Management System with proper controls and procedures which ensure compliance with environmental legislation and continuous improvement of environmental performance.
It has real benefits within the company and the surrounding area but also it is important for our customers that we control and monitor energy costs and waste to provide the very best product at commercially acceptable prices.
It is the policy and long term goal of W.H.Tildesley Ltd. to:
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive environmental management system.
- Comply fully with existing legislation, monitor proposed legislation, and perform better than is required where appropriate.
- Educate and motivate employees to behave in an environmentally-responsible manner.
- Promote environmental responsibility with clients and suppliers alike.
- Minimise the environmental aspects of all processes and ensure that materials are recycled wherever practicable.
- Ensure that energy is used in a responsible and efficient manner.
- Regularly review environmental performance at the Board level.
- Develop and maintain contingency plans where significant environmental hazards exist.
- Regularly monitor environmental performance.
The EMS is integrated with our QMS into a Business Operating System and is externally audited by LRQA twice yearly.
Our current Approval Certificate No. LRQ 0911298, expires in December 2017.