Health & Safety
Get in touch
Call us now on
+44 (0)1902 366 440
Email your enquiry to email@example.com
A full list of contacts can be found on the contact page
The health and safety of all employees and visitors is paramount in our activities
This is continually monitored and improved where possible. Staff are trained and assessed using a Health and Safety Passport which ensures awareness of risk, safe working practice, and compliance with workplace legislation.
Our Policy is that W.H.Tildesley undertakes and always does the following:
- Comply with all current Health and Safety legislation.
- Ensure the collection of up-to-date information on the toxicity and potential hazards of all substances used by the company.
- Limit exposure to and, where necessary, monitor the use of substances hazardous to health.
- From time to time assess all risks as set out in the management of health and safety at work.
- Provide and maintain safe plant and equipment.
- Assess all manual handling operations and take steps to reduce the risk of injury to the lowest level reasonably practicable.
- Provide the necessary personal protective equipment required.
- Assess the risk of Noise and monitor those exposed to noise.
- Comply with the Electricity at Work Regulations.
- Ensure that every new employee receives induction on Health, Safety, and Environmental matters.
- Provide adequate training to ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks.
- Provide First Aid, with qualified First Aiders.
- Ensure that contractors and visitors are aware of this Health and Safety policy and that they follow the Visitors Rules.
- Review the Policy and performance on an annual basis using the Health, Safety, and Environment system.